19 September 2021
John 7: 37-44 Jesus Reveals that He is the Living Water
00:00 opening worship and intercessory prayers
38:15 closing worship
Questions for further reflection:
1. Why did Jesus choose this moment to make his announcement?
2. What is the significance of water used as the illustration by Jesus?
3. What did John mean by 'as yet the Spirit had not been given'?
4. When is the Spirit given?
5. What happens when the Spirit is given? If you have not done so previously, why not take this opportunity to ask God to fill you with His Spirit now?
Some folk still find it easier to access our services through this blog, so we will continue to post them here until the end of the series on John next February. Note that you can fast forward through any sections by either
a) tapping once on the video then dragging the time marker at the bottom of the video along to different sections; or
b) double clicking on the video and to open it in YouTube, where you can click on the blue time stamps below the video to jump to the sermon or particular parts of worship. (If you can't find the time stamps, click on the words "SHOW MORE" below the video and they'll open up.)